Official Social Media Accounts
Social Media Policy of Zojirushi SE Asia Corporation Ltd.
Zojirushi SE Asia Corporation Ltd. considers that social media is an important place for communication with customers. Zojirushi SE Asia Corporation Ltd. official social media account will comply with the basic stance determined as below.
Basic stance when transmitting information on social media
- Be aware that when transmitting information to the Internet, there is access by unspecified and large numbers of users, and that the content of each person's dissemination can have an impact.
- Recognize that communication through social media builds better relationships with users and society, and it will greatly contribute to increasing the value of the Zojirushi brand.
- Respect the users and listen what other participants say.
- Be careful to not make any misunderstandings, and take responsibility for self-information transmission and response.
- Refrain disseminating inappropriate information such as content including personal information, discrimination against race, ideas, beliefs, etc., or information that is offensive to public order and morals.
- Recognize strongly that once published information cannot be completely deleted.
- Comply strictly with various related laws and regulations, and do not infringe the basic human rights, copyrights or portrait rights of third parties, defamation of third parties due to slandering, or any other infringement of rights.
For customers and users
- Please note that the information transmitted by Zojirushi SE Asia Corporation Ltd. and our employees on social media does not necessarily express the opinions of the Company.
- Official announcements and opinions will be posted on our website.
- Please note that the information transmitted by the official social media account is as of the time of transmission, and it is subject to change without notice.